At Zunder we are looking for profiles like you to help us accelerate the transition to electric mobility! 🔋
An emission-free mobility that will help us take care of our planet and meet our environmental goals.
Founded in 2017, Zunder has positioned itself as the leading company among independent ultra-fast charging operators for electric vehicles in Spain. Thanks to our constantly growing ultra-fast charging network, any electric vehicle driver can travel freely and without worries.
In addition, in 2023 we started our international expansion (France 🇫🇷, Portugal 🇵🇹 and Italy 🇮🇹) to consolidate our position as the Ultrafast Charging Network of reference in Southern Europe.
We are working to deploy and operate more than 4,000 charging points, as well as manage more than 40,000 of them through our platform until 2025, with an investment plan of €300M for the same period.
For this, we are expanding our sales team in Italy.
We are looking for dynamic, active and eager people to be part of the expansion and site acquisition team for the location of our network of charging stations in the Italian market.
What you´ll do:
- Identification of land for the development of charging stations, both for purchase and rental.
- Feasibility analysis of land according to urban, legal and technical feasibility criteria. Knowledge of land use and urban qualification and applicable regulations and legislation.
- Generate a portfolio of collaborators for the identification of land for purchase and/or rental.
- Negotiation of purchase and/or lease contracts with landowners.
- Liaising with regional and local public administrations.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Commerce or similar.
- A business development profile with at least 5 years of experience;
- Strongly recommended understanding of the electric mobility sector and its main players; proven experience in expansion and lead generation and maintenance.
- Results-oriented approach, willingness to work independently, strong autonomy, planning and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise tasks.
- Advanced level of English (B2-C1), both in listening and reading comprehension.
Fit in the team and project if …
- You are motivated to be part of a fast-growing project, with a high grade of involvement and a constant search for excellence.
- You are enthusiastic about joining a team in the creation phase.
- You are eager to learn, have initiative and resolution.
- You have a profile with great autonomy, and a desire to build a team from scratch.
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- You are able to work with focus on objectives.
- You have great multitasking skills to manage many projects at the same time.
- You have the ability to manage a large volume of information and be able to deal with several issues simultaneously.
- Previous experience in the electricity sector is highly valued, with optimum knowledge of electric mobility and charging stations.
- Previous experience in expansion is highly valued.
- Availability to travel.
- Permanent contract.
- Accelerated professional development and growth.
- Annual incentives based on results.
- Birthday off.
- Be part of a project in full expansion and growth.
- Participate in one of the most booming sectors nowadays.
- Collaborative work team.
- Immediate incorporation, respecting your needs.
What are you waiting for, we want to meet you!
Your energy, the boost for change.