At Zunder we are looking for profiles like you to help us accelerate the transition to electric mobility! 🔋
An emission-free mobility that will help us take care of our planet and meet our environmental goals.
Founded in 2017, Zunder has positioned itself as the leading company among independent ultra-fast charging operators for electric vehicles in Spain. Thanks to our constantly growing ultra-fast charging network, any electric vehicle driver can travel freely and without worries.
In addition, in 2023 we started our international expansion (France 🇫🇷, Portugal 🇵🇹 and Italy 🇮🇹) to consolidate our position as the Ultrafast Charging Network of reference in Southern Europe.
We are working to deploy and operate more than 4,000 charging points, as well as manage more than 40,000 of them through our platform until 2025, with an investment plan of €300M for the same period.
We’re looking for dynamic, active and eager Project Manager to be part of the engineering and projects team for the location of our network of charging stations in the Portugal/France market. Support to the International Director and in coordination with the COO (Chief Operations Officer).
What you´ll do:
- Lead the company’s projects for their opening in time, cost and with the established scope.
- In charge of supporting/managing the engineering team both external and internal to achieve the objectives of the opening of electric vehicle charging stations.
- Establish procedures to optimise processes and achieve objectives.
- Coordinate all project stakeholders.
- Ensuring the control of the projects by bringing them to a successful conclusion through direct and daily involvement with coordination of the different parties involved.
- Budget review, comparison and awarding in coordination with the purchasing manager, project and operations management and your line manager.
- Economic and deadline monitoring of works in progress.
- Ensuring the legalisation and commissioning of the installations once they have been built, reducing the time required.
- Periodic follow-up reports to the project and operations management.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Engineering, highly recommended electrical branch, or degree in Architecture, Law and Business Administration or Business Administration.
- Knowledge of Project Management, PMP, IPMA, agile methodologies.
- Strongly recommended understanding of the electric mobility sector and its main players; proven experience in expansion and lead generation and maintenance.
- Results-oriented approach, willingness to work independently, strong autonomy, planning and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise tasks.
- Advanced level of English (C1), both in listening and reading comprehension.
Fit in the team and project if …
- You’re motivated to be part of a fast-growing project, with a high grade of involvement and a constant search for excellence.
- You’re enthusiastic about joining a team in the creation phase.
- You’re eager to learn, have initiative and resolution.
- You have a profile with great autonomy, and a desire to build a team from scratch.
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- You’re able to work with focus on objectives.
- You have great multitasking skills to manage many projects at the same time.
- You have the ability to manage a large volume of information and be able to deal with several issues simultaneously.
- Availability to travel.
- Permanent contract.
- Accelerated professional development and growth.
- Annual incentives based on results.
- Be part of a project in full expansion and growth.
- Participate in one of the most booming sectors nowadays.
- Collaborative work team.
- Immediate incorporation, respecting your needs.
What are you waiting for, we want to meet you!
Your energy, the boost for change. 🌱